Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pennywise the Clown (Scary Version!)

If you're like me and probably many other people born around the late 1970's and early 1980's, then there's a pretty good chance you're terrified of clowns.  You don't enjoy them in circuses, parades, or birthday parties.  In fact, I'm rather confident that my generation single handedly destroyed the clown profession.  But it's not our fault, it's Stephen King's.....you know where I'm going with this, right?  Yes, you do.  The movie IT.  I am still mind boggled how that horrible movie was played on network television during primetime.   A nation of impressionable minds were forever changed...

So you can imagine my delight when I was asked to make a creepy clown cake for my good friends Kenn & Kari.  They had an awesome Halloween party with a creepy circus theme and wanted a Birthday cake for Kenn's dad.  I couldn't possibly think of anything creepier than Pennywise, the clown from It.  So I had to Google the most wrong and depraved phrase anyone should ever have to Google....."Clown from It".

I highly suggest you never, ever do that.

So, here is the creepy cake. 

I could only bear to take this one quick picture.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You really captured Pennywise! That is so creepy and awesome at once. (As awful as the TV movie is, you're totally right that it's stuck with me all these years...ha!)

    ReplyDelete