Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring Cake

I realize by the title of this post I am terribly, horribly, behind in blogging.  Let's say I took the summer (and half the fall) off...which is ironic, because this cake is for a small business woman I very much admire, and I have truthfully asked her advice on how she does such a great job of blogging her work.  Of course I am speaking of my friend Jen Honeycutt, who takes beautiful photographs, including this one, just last month, of my family:



But onto the cake.  Jen called me because she was having a Spring party / get together, and wanted a cake for the occasion.  I love it when people chose cake for dessert, even if it's not anyone's birthday!  So I got to use some cute little spring fondant cutters that I had just purchased impulsively about 3 weeks earlier.  Funny how things can work out so perfectly sometimes.

Here's some photos of the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment