Saturday, February 8, 2014

First Birthday Cake - Pink and Yellow Ombre Cake

I was asked by Joanna to make her sweet little Emme's first birthday cake for her party, and also a matching smash cake for her one-year old pictures.  Joanna had picked out pastel pinks and yellows and wanted to incorporate the colors into an ombre-style ruffle cake.  I loved this cake so much, it turned out so pretty and extremely girly.   Click here to visit the photographer's site and to see all the gorgeous photos.




I also took some of my own photos of the matching cake set I created for Emme's actual birthday party.




But for some reason my pictures are just lacking something, so I will close with a couple more shots of the BEST part about cake:  eating it.  Happy Birthday Emme!




Thanks again to Sharon Arnoldi for these great photos and allowing me to use them here.
You can visit Sharon's photography blog here:  http://sharonsphoto.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment